- Wrinkle Reduction: We use Botox®, Xeomin® or Dysport® for six or more months of relaxation
- Dermal fillers: Versa®, Bolero® and Restylane® smooth out creases and deeper wrinkles
Hormone pellets have been used since the 1920s to provide safe, effective hormone replacement therapy for men and women. The pellets are not much larger than a grain of rice and are inserted into an area of the hip to be absorbed slowly over a period of several months. The implant procedure is fast (usually only a few minutes) and not painful.
In women, we can implant estrogen and testosterone to restore your energy and drive.
Men benefit from testosterone replacement for an increase in libido, stamina, and energy.
Most of the time, we have too much body weight because our intake of calories far exceeds the calories burned every day. The body stores the excess as fat in cells known as adipocytes. Sometimes, however, weight gain is a result of hormone imbalances, such as from a thyroid gland dysfunction or high stress.
We offer several options for weight loss, but more than that, we can help identify the reason for being overweight and address all issues:
- Low-calorie diet options for safe and fast weight loss
- Lipotropic injections for increased metabolism and more energy
- The classic Meyer’s Cocktail for rapid replenishment of nutrients
- IV-Plus: Let us have a specially-compounded mixture made for you:
- Migraine Headache
- Flu, Hangover, Low Energy
- Peptides are very small molecules (too small to qualify as hormones) which signal cell function (stimulatory or inhibitory)
- Male Dysfunction can result from many circumstances, including as a result of other diseases or medications. There are many treatment options to help get the rocket to the launch pad and achieve lift-off.
- Female sexual dysfunction may be the result of hormone imbalances (especially Testosterone).