Testosterone replacement has become recognized as an important treatment for men with loss of energy, stamina and libido.
At Copper Valley Medical, we start with a simple blood test to assess your level of testosterone, then help you recover a normal level of this important hormone.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Loss of libido (and energy and stamina)
- Pain with intercourse
- Urethral discharge
- Swollen or tender testicles
- Genital Warts and lesions
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s)
Gastrointestinal Health in Men
- Blood in the stool
- Nausea and Vomiting after a meal
- Vomiting Blood or pink sputum
Natural Pain Management
- Low Back Pain
- Knee weakness and Pain
- Joint Sprains
- Muscle Strains
How’s your prostate?
- Difficulty or dissatisfaction with the urine stream?
- Inability to empty the bladder?
- Urinary urgency or frequency?
These are all signs of an enlarged prostate or an infection. Don’t put up with it – fix it!
If you have an enlarged prostate that comes naturally with maturation, we can recommend some very effective natural products to limit enlargement. If you have an infection, called prostatitis, we can treat that.
Sometimes, the only effective treatment requires a urologist and we can recommend a good one for you.