Pain Management for Women
- Migraine Headache
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Back Pain
Hot Flashes in Menopause?
May we suggest Black Cohosh?
If you are not sure what this is, just ask!
Sometimes, the monthly cycle in a woman causes an imbalance of hormones, especially an increase in the male hormone Testosterone.
This can result in a variety of problems, including:
- Irregular periods
- Weight gain
- Hair where you don’t want it
There are treatments, and we will be happy to assist you.
Pregnant? Oh, No!
Maybe you don’t want to have a baby right now. There are healthy ways to prevent pregnancy.
- Abstinence – not much fun but really effective!
- Hormone Birth Control – Daily pills or a Depo shot
- Female Condoms and Cervical Caps
Look Your Best, Feel Your Best
- Botox Injections – Certified through the International Association of Physicians of Esthetic Medicine.
- Vitamin Injections:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Got Warts?
Let’s face it, you are not alone if you have developed some warts near your private areas. But that doesn’t make it better.
We may be able to help – just ask!
Women’s Reproductive Health
- Routine Examinations
- PAP Exams
- Pregnancy Tests
- Breast Health
- Yeast Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Genital Wart Removal
- PCOS Diagnosis and Treatment
Women’s Hormone Health
- Thyroid Imbalance Evaluation and Treatment
- Pre- and Post-Menopausal Estrogen Balancing
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement